Traditional and tankless systems for all your needs.
There are a lot of options when selecting a new water heater, and we understand that homeowners often have questions:
- Should I get a gas or electric water heater?
- How big should the water heater tank be?
- What is a tankless water heater?
Our expert technicians will take the time to discuss and assess your unique situation.
We are focused on ensuring that you get what works best for your lifestyle — we aren’t in the business of selling you things you don’t need. Your comfort is our priority.
Therm-All installs energy-efficient water heaters that will meet your hot water needs and save you money.
For less than $1 a day, you can have a top of the line water heater installed in your home.
- Renting or buying your water heater
- Gas/Propane water heater
- Electric water heater
- Tankless water heater
A rental water heater installation with Therm-All includes:
- Expert technician support 24/7/365
- No charge installation*
- 10 year parts and labour warranty on any manufacturer-related defects
- Convenient monthly pre-authorized payments
- Annual rate increase protection
- Rental and warranty that is fully transferable
- New rental equipment after 10 years*
*Some conditions apply.